Usually the client is treated carefully and carefully by the process of choosing a legal advisor and often seeks advice and recommendation from trusted acquaintances.
That is why in order to be an in-demand player in the legal services market, you need to be a recognized professional in your field, to fulfill your obligations flawlessly and to constantly work on creating an extensive network of contacts, maintaining and enhancing it. With the help of Levine this is the best deal that you can have now.
As for outdoor advertising, which has been aggressively and rudely attacking us over the last three decades, from all the cracks, over time, we have been able to adapt to it, and our brains have learned to ignore it (don’t believe it, then tell whose board is above the road you are go to work every morning?). So we wouldn’t recommend relying on it as a tool to attract new customers.
As one means of a comprehensive PR campaign aimed at raising the awareness of a lawyer or firm, it is of course entitled to exist. But, given that legal services are not essential and mass use, such a step will be justified only if the advertising message is placed in places of potential customers (for example, on the way to the district tax). Some of them may attract the attention of some of them, but if we stop there, then this will end.
- It is not effective for a law firm to clutter a city with outdoor advertising posters, billboards and streamers. If the target customer of the company is an individual with a small or household issue, this may be justified. Most commonly, signboards are used as advertising by private attorneys and notaries.
- For beginners in the legal brand market, this method of advertising may be acceptable in the absence of a complete customer base.
If the target customers of the company are medium and large Ukrainian business and especially international companies, this way of advertising only scares them. Most customers will not see such advertising, and the advertising budget will be wasted.
Effective tools for promoting the brand of the company and attracting customers, I would first of all refer to as “radio”. The company’s reputation is its main asset and asset. Re-selling a service to a satisfied client who has had a project before is much easier than new.
- Secondly, there is boutique, we need to occupy a niche. More customers prefer highly specialized professionals and companies that are competent in a particular issue that interests them.
- Third, speeches and participation in seminars, forums, conferences with topics for the company.
- Fourth, print media advertising: articles, interviews, comments on targeted topics.
- Fifth, cross-selling: symbiosis with another consultant, law firm or audit firm where the companies either exchange clients or sell their services together.
- Sixth, the presence and active use of social networks.
Make it clear to the customer what business improvement they can do
Outdoor advertising should not become a major tool for promoting legal services. It may attract attention, but there must be a lot of work involved in establishing a trusting relationship with the client with the company’s employees, there should be “caring” about the client or potential client for whom the brand of the firm should be recognized.