At present, laser tag is a team game in which great importance is given to imitating military strategy. Go for the laser tag singapore team building there now. Today, this game is widespread in the world, along with paintball and airsoft, but, in our opinion, have a number of advantages:
- Technically advanced equipment,
- Lack of pain during, before and after the game, and in general, the absence of any harm to both the players and their beloved,
- The ability to play games at long distances (200-300m),
- Lack of special ammunition (masks, protective equipment, etc.),
- The exclusion of possible fraud and unfair behavior in the game (“Did not hit”, “does not count”, etc.),
All people can play, regardless of gender, age, skin color and religion, body structure and physical. Laser tag can be played both in open and closed rooms, in parks, coastal areas, offices, warehouses, etc.
Today, few people remember that initially, the laser tag was not so much entertainment as a training ground for training US Army soldiers. At the end of the 70s, the system looked as follows. The military underwent combat training in a situation as close as possible to the tactics of a real battle. Recruits were armed with realistic weapons equipped with laser emitters, as well as special sensors that capture radiation. This laser tag system has become the main type of training for NATO troops.
Since 1977, the laser tag soldier training system has been used for team games, thereby realizing the